Our Herbal Lactation Tea is a nourishing blend of organic herbs formulated to support the production of breast milk for nursing mothers.
How To Use:
Steep 1 tbsp of tea per 8 ounces of hot water for 10-15 minutes. After the tea has reached the desired strength, strain out loose leaf tea and enjoy. We suggest drinking 1-3 cups of tea per day.
Ingredients: Organic Fennel Seeds, Organic Fenugreek, Organic Alfalfa Leaf, Organic Chamomile, Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Lemon Balm.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Net wt. 2 oz (4 oz. pouch)
- Fennel promotes milk production, tones digestive system, and aids in the reduction of colic in babies.
- Fenugreek promotes milk production.
- Alfalfa promotes milk production and restores the reproductive system.
- Chamomile is soothing, calming and anti-inflammatory.
- Marshmallow Root helps soothe gastrointestinal irritations.
- Nettles increase milk supply and are a great source of vitamins and minerals, including iron, vitamins A, C and K, and potassium.
- Lemon Balm is an aromatic mint with soothing and calming properties.