Daily Use: Apply a small amount to scalp and hair combing through to the ends using fingers or a wide tooth comb.
Don't Worry...mama and dada can use it too. It's safely formulated with minimal use of essential oils for your little ones.
Ingredients: Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Organic Rosemary, Organic Chamomile, Organic Lavender, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Hair Oils come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry hair so that it stays conditioned, moisturized and healthy.
4 oz. recyclable glass dropper bottles
- Avocado Oil nourishes the scalp with vitamins and minerals helping to maintain healthy hair. It also penetrates the hair cuticle to fortify hair from the inside.
- Sweet Almond Oil is a mild oil from the sweet almond that has a light texture and is hypoallergenic making it very gentle on the skin. In addition sweet almond oil softens and conditions hair and skin and replaces the protective coating at the shaft of each hair which helps protect the hair from breakage. Almond oil is rich in magnesium, zinc, and calcium. These minerals are crucial to hair growth and to prevent hair loss.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil is nutrient rich with vitamin E, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids which helps moisturize hair. It is also great for treating itchy scalp and dandruff. Jamaican black castor oil makes your hair thicker and fuller as well as adds shine.
- Rosemary is a blood stimulator which allows for circulation causing hair to grow. Rosemary also helps protect against hair loss and stimulates the roots.
- Chamomile aids in the prevention and reduction of dandruff. It is extremely beneficial for dry scalp and irritation due to its calming properties.
- Lavender serves as a deep conditioner for the hair. It is also extremely calming and heals the scalp. In addition, the smell is lovely.
- Nettle Leaves are rich in silica and sulfur which helps make hair healthier and shinier. Nettles are extremely helpful in hair growth and even combatting hair loss. Another property of nettles is the reduction of oiliness.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Rosemary is super refreshing and the nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it's a superior disinfectant for our scalp.
- Lavender Essential Oil is antimicrobial and helps prevent dandruff, itchy scalp and infections.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep stored oils out of direct sunlight. To extend shelf life, you can refrigerate the product. Keep the cap tightly closed.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING