***Leave at room temperature to allow consistency to flow through pump.
*slow pump ( a little product goes a LONG way)
Apply a generous amount to damp or dry hair after conditioning. Work through with wide tooth comb or fingers. Leave-in and style as desired. Can also be used to simply refresh curls daily.
Ingredients: Organic Mango Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Sesame Seed Oil, Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Brahmi, Organic Horsetail, Organic Nettle Leaf.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
4 oz. recyclable pump bottle
- Mango Butter can be extremely helpful for healthy hair growth by restoring elasticity to the hair strands, meaning less breakage. Packed with fatty acids and other vitamins, mango butter is great moisture-rich food for your hair. Its benefits include softening the hair and preventing environmental damage. Mango Butter is perfect for hair that needs the ultimate moisture and hydration. Plus, it smells amazing!
- Shea Butter repairs breakage by strengthening your strands from root to tip. Shea Butter can also protect your hair from harmful UV Rays and prevent sun damage. Apply this butter to wet or damp hair to lock in moisture.
- Olive Oil is a natural moisturizer rich in vitamin A, E and antioxidants. It also helps to seal in moisture and soften hair.
- Sesame Seed Oil is enriched with Vitamin E, B complex, and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and protein that strengthens the hair from the roots and deeply nourishes. It is also used to maintain a healthy scalp and hair growth.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil is nutrient rich with vitamin E, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids which helps moisturize hair. It is also great for treating itchy scalp and dandruff. Jamaican black castor oil makes your hair thicker and fuller as well as adds shine.
- Vegetable Glycerin is a great natural humectant and contains hygroscopic properties. This allows it to absorb moisture from the environment which can help improve hair dryness.
- Brahmi helps provide strength and nourishment through the scalp, strengthening the blood vessels; thus, oxygen and nutrients stimulate hair growthand prevent hair loss. The alkaloids in Brahmi bind to the proteins in the hair shaft producing stronger and thicker hair.
- Horsetail plant is also known to improve blood circulation, which helps to lead to healthier hair follicles. Horsetail also helps with the battle of thinning hair. The main reason why the herb is believed to be able to help stimulate hair growth is because of its antioxidant effects.
- Nettle Leaves are rich in silica and sulfur which helps make hair healthier and shinier. Nettles are extremely helpful in hair growth and even combatting hair loss. Another property of nettles is the reduction of oiliness.
NOTE: Avoid getting water in container in order to keep product from spoiling.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. To extend shelf life, you can refrigerate the product. Keep the cap tightly closed.