Wet child's hair with cool to warm water, apply a small amount of shampoo, gently lather and rinse.
**Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Organic Castile Soap, Organic Almond Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Chamomile, Organic Comfrey, Organic Rosemary Leaf, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Shampoo comes loaded with nutrients that nourish baby's scalp.
4 oz. recyclable glass pump bottle
- Sweet Almond Oil is a mild oil from the sweet almond that has a light texture and is hypoallergenic making it very gentle on the skin. In addition sweet almond oil softens and conditions hair and skin and replaces the protective coating at the shaft of each hair which helps protect the hair from breakage. Almond oil is rich in magnesium, zinc, and calcium. These minerals are crucial to hair growth and to prevent hair loss.
- Jojoba Oil coats new growth, thus strengthening the hair and helping to prevent breakage. Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc.
- Chamomile aids in the prevention and reduction of dandruff. It is extremely beneficial for dry scalp and irritation due to its calming properties.
- Comfrey helps to prevent dryness, stimulates skin cell proliferation, and is an excellent exfoliant that will soften skin cells.
- Rosemary is super refreshing and the nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it's a superior disinfectant for our scalp.
- Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hair. Vitamin B12 and folic acid are also contained in aloe vera gel.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored oil out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.