This soothing and gentle massage oil is perfect for nurturing mama’s and baby’s sensitive skin.
How To Use:
Massage into baby's skin after bath time to reduce dryness, stimulate circulation, and activate developing muscles. Also great to help rejuvenate postpartum skin and give tired mom-muscles some much needed stress relief! You can even pour a small amount into bathwater for a relaxing and pampering soak.
Ingredients: Organic Sesame Seed Oil, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Organic Calendula, Organic Chamomile, Organic Lavender, Organic Rose Petals.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Flower Infused Oil comes loaded with nutrients that nourish the skin so that it stays conditioned, moisturized and healthy.
8 oz. recyclable glass pump bottle
- Sesame Seed Oil is easily absorbed, has a lovely texture and is high in vitamins (A, B, E) and minerals. It is especially recommended for sensitive skin and is high in linoleic acid giving it antibacterial properties.
- Sweet Almond Oil keeps the skin cells healthy and protects them from UV radiation damage. The fatty acids in almond oil help the skin retain moisture and heal irritated skin.
- Coconut Oil is an excellent moisturizer and has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Vitamin E Oil is important for skin health as an antioxidant. Applying vitamin E directly to the skin is a highly effective way to increase levels of the nutrient in the skin tissue.
- Calendula with its restorative properties, deeply hydrates the skin and heals damaged skin. Our baby massage oil can be used daily to soothe dry and itchy skin, especially if it's prone to eczema, leaving it hydrated and silky soft to the touch.
- Chamomile helps soothe irritated skin, redness, itching and common skin conditions in infants. It has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties thanks to its rich concentration of flavonoids and is perfectly suited to the sensitive skin of babies.
- Lavender helps to relax and soothe babies, and lead to better, deeper, longer sleep.
- Roses have therapeutic benefits that relax the body, reduce stress and promote glowing skin. Rose petals contain natural oils and sugars that will lock moisture into dry skin cells.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep stored oils out of direct sunlight. To extend shelf life, you can refrigerate the product. Keep the cap tightly closed.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING