DISCLAIMER: During the HOT Months of May-September any butters ordered may be melted upon arrival. They will solidify in room temperature, but the texture will not be the exact same as pictured. During the COLD Months the product may be stiff, but will melt once back at room temperature.
Soothe, repair and protect baby's delicate skin the right way. Baby's Bottom Herbal Salve is packed with skin soothing and antibacterial herbs.
Apply a generous amount to the diaper area with each diaper change. This will help avoid diaper rashes as well as cure any diaper rash that may occur.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Calendula, Organic Chickweed, Organic Comfrey, Organic Candelila Wax, Organic Arrowroot Powder.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Diaper Salve comes loaded with nutrients that nourish dry and sensitive bottoms keeping them moisturized and comfortable.
4 oz. recyclable glass jar
- Coconut Oil is an excellent moisturizer and has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Sunflower Oil has anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe itchy and inflamed skin. It can also improve skin hydration and preserve the integrity of the skin's natural barrier.
- Calendula as a topical application eases sore and irritated skin. This flower helps regenerate and heal torn skin tissue. Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial.
- Chickweed used externally as an emollient is great for the skin. It's cooling and drying effect on wounds and skin eruptions calms irritated skin.
- Comfrey contain allantoin, a substance that helps new skin cells grow, along with other substances that reduce inflammation and keep skin healthy.
- Arrowroot Powder absorbs oils/sebum beautifully and also promotes natural healing as it penetrates the skin.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored salve out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.