SHIPS Nov. 1st
***NOTE: If placing a preorder along with other products that are currently in stock, please place 2 separate orders. Otherwise the entire order will not ship until the preorder ship date!
Our Baby Pudding Bar is formulated to nourish and soothe baby's delicate and sensitive skin.
Also great for skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Ingredients: Saponified 100% Organic Olive Oil, Organic Rice Bran Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Alkaline Water, Organic Whole Oats, Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Nettle Leaf. (Unscented)
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused body soaps come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry skin so that baby stays moisturized and healthy.
3 round soap bars
Olive Oil is a natural moisturizer rich in vitamin A, E and antioxidants. It also helps to seal in moisture and soften hair.
Rice Bran Oil improves circulation and evens out skin tone. It increases skin's natural regeneration, encourages moisture retention, and soothes irritation.
- Coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer and has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Palm Kernel Oil is a rich antioxidants agent that contains vitamin E.
- Palm Oil restores hydration to dry skin, preventing further dryness by sealing in moisture. Suitable for use on sensitive skin, it effectively nourishes areas afflicted by skin conditions.
- Shea butter is very moisturizing for the skin. Dry skin benefits from using shea butter as a deep moisturizer to increase softness.
- Oats are extremely soothing, so when your baby's skin is irritated, red or itchy, oats help soothe and calm it. Oats are also useful in cases of bug bites and rashes from allergies or sunburn.
- Marshmallow Root helps with skin irritation and inflammation. It also helps with eczema and damage from UV radiation and sun exposure due to its healing effect.
- Nettle Leaves possess fiber, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Nettle infused oil helps to heal burns and abrasions on the skin.