DISCLAIMER: During the HOT Months of May-September any butters ordered may be melted upon arrival. They will solidify in room temperature, but the texture will not be the exact same as pictured.
Apply a small amount to the whole nipple area.
Your boobies have been through a lot and deserve to be catered to. Treat them to our Herbal Infused Boobie Butter to give yourself the relief you need. What's even better is it’s safe for your little baby too, so you don't have to worry about wiping it off before nursing.
Ingredients: Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sesame Seed Oil, Organic Calendula, Organic Chamomile, Organic Marshmallow Root.
THIS CURRENT BATCH CONTAINS MANGO BUTTER AS WELL AND TAKES ON THE SMELL OF THE MANGO BUTTER!
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Boobie Butter comes loaded with nutrients that nourish dry and sensitive nipples keeping them moisturized and comfortable.
4 oz. recyclable glass jar
- Cocoa Butter conditions nipples during and prior to breastfeeding. Daily application helps keep nipples soft, supple and moisturized.
- Sesame Seed Oil is high in essential fatty acids, providing deep moisturizing nourishment, and has anti-inflammatory properties. The linoleic acid provides anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial benefits as well, and the oil is high in antioxidants which aid in detoxification and cancer prevention.
- Calendula as a topical application has been used to ease sore and cracked nipples. This flower helps regenerate and heal torn skin tissue. Rubbed onto nipples during the latter part of the pregnancy and the beginning weeks of nursing helps create healthy, flexible tissues resistant to cracks, tears, and chapping. Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial.
- Chamomile has anti-inflammatory agents that help soothe the swelling of nipples and also reduce redness. Chamomile also helps prevent dryness which causes nipples to bleed.
- Marshmallow Root soothes tender tissues and sore nipples, opens clogged ducts and tubes, powerfully draws out infection, and diminishes the pain of engorged-inflamed breasts.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored boobie butter out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.